A. You will submit your art instructions via our Art Forms.
- You will provide us with your complete art instructions for items you are expecting to order.
- We will send you your Art Mock-Ups for review within 1–3 Business Days. Submitting instructions after our business hours, holidays and weekends will prolong this process to the next business day.
- You can write your revisions on our art form and let us know when that is done or simply respond to the email with revisions for our team to make and/or schedule a revisions call.
* Please keep in mind if JPGs or PNGs are used in your designs (i.e. photorealistic lightning), we need the images provided to us and they MUST be scalable to a large or extra-large garment size to avoid poor image quality/pixelation
B. Each product will need artwork created and must be communicated as APPROVED before moving forward in the process. If a product is not personalized and comes in specific colors, the product color will have to be chosen from that selection, then added to the order form.
Up to 3 major design revisions are included in the art process to get designs to prepared for your approval. Multiple major changes in the design (especially after entering the production process) will result in a non-refundable fee and impact delivery time.
A. Mini: This is a digital scale pattern layout of the custom product being ordered and the first step toward laying out the file for production. The Mini will typically be based on the first size entered on the order form.
This is the opportunity to make sure the artwork has been translated correctly to the Mini and that the color codes listed in this stage are accurate to what was chosen on the order form.
If the Mini looks exactly like the artwork, then the appropriate person will APPROVE the Mini and the product will move forward to the Full Size Sample stage. If there are any issues, the Mini can be revised to match the artwork.
B. Full Size Samples (FSS): These are photos taken of the produced custom product and is part of your order, typically the first line on the order form. Once produced, this line on the order form cannot be edited. This photo is placed below the Mini on the Order Form. You MUST check for accuracy on the FSS to the artwork and to the Mini.
If the product looks exactly how you would like the items to look, then the appropriate party will type "APPROVED" on the Order Form next to the FSS and also let our team know that has been done.
Colors in the FSS photo may look different than what you expect due to screen resolution, flash photography, and ambient lighting. This isn't time to panic. You need to check the COLOR CODES that you chose and make sure those also match the color codes displayed on the Mini.
The colors on your gear will correspond to the EXACT color codes you choose on the Order Form. The Fabric Color Swatches show what our colors will appear like when sublimated.
If the item does not look like the artwork and/or Mini, the FSS can also be revised, but this must be communicated to us ASAP. Color changes and/or design changes will result in a non-refundable fee and delay your timeline.
**FSS approval delays will impact your delivery timeline**
After this is approved and assuming the Production Deposit has been paid, the corresponding tabs on the Order Form to the approved items will be locked and mass production will begin.
A. Upon Art Approval, you will receive an order form to fill out all of your order information – Shipping Address, Sizes, Names, and/or Numbers, Colors, and Products.
We will verify the exact products being ordered as well as sizes, names, and/or numbers are completed and accurate on the Order Form at the time an order is submitted for production.
- If your customer is expecting FEMALE sizes for an item and the product you chose comes in that size, ensure that you have listed the correct sizing format on the order form (i.e. WS for Women's Small and GS for Girl's Small).
B. When sizes, names, and/or numbers are completed on the Order Form, as well as the colors and products have been chosen, the order can be invoiced according to the items and quantities shown on each tab.
C. For an order to enter mass production, at least the 60% Production Deposit must be paid.
- If the Early Bird Deposit was paid, $250.00 will be deducted from the required amount needed for the Production Deposit and the invoice balance will be reduced by this amount as well.
- If the invoice balance is $500 or below, the order must be paid in full.
- If this order is a RUSH or DOUBLE RUSH order, the FULL balance must be paid to avoid delays.
D. For an order to ship to you, the remaining balance must be paid on the invoice and the payment must be cleared.
- Expedited shipping charges (other than UPS Ground) must also be paid in full before the products are released to ship and this must be arranged with us in advance.
Early Bird Reservation Orders:
We recommend planning ahead for ALL orders and the Early Bird Reservation Deposit is perfect for those purposes. For orders that are in the early stages and are looking to reduce their production timeline when it is time to place an order – You can pay an Early Bird Deposit.
This reserves production space, moves an order forward into the Pre-Production Process (Mini & FSS) after artwork is approved and is credited as a payment toward the Production Deposit. This deposit reserves pricing for a specific time period.
At this stage, only one size, name, and/or number for each product that will be ordered is required for the Pre-Production samples.
Timelines / Possible RUSH Orders:
During peak production times, an order can take 15-30 business days to produce (this does not factor in the 2-3 business days transit time) unless specified otherwise. Paying an Early Bird Deposit, as well as planning in advance, will allow you to knock 5-10 business days off the timeline. Your production timeline will be quoted by your representative and the timeline does not factor in time for the Art Process. Many times we deliver faster than the quoted timelines, but anything can happen so we prepare you for realistic expectations.