Orders and Minimums
- When ordering through our website, payment may be securely made via credit card, Paypal, ShopPay, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Amazon Pay.
- When ordering through an invoice (when applicable), customers may pay by Wells Fargo Direct Bank Deposit, by ACH/Online Check, or by credit card (3% processing fee charged per payment made) using our RightSignature form.
Flexible or post-payment terms are not available. Infinite Edge will not be held liable for delays in your order caused by failing to make progressive or complete payments per above payment terms.
- Proper use of our size charts is recommended to determine sizing. We highly recommend measuring a similar item that fits you well. ALL of our measurements provided are garment measurements. IE is not responsible for poor fitting items that are not due to manufacturing defects.
- We maintain a selection of product samples of our items. All of these samples are generic, but are fully decorated and are NOT necessarily intended for sizing. They are intended to show our quality and our fabrics.
- By request, some products have size samples available for purchase. All of these samples are generic, but are fully decorated and match the size specs to the products we offer. If we do not have a certain size in stock, it does take 10 business days or more to produce and receive new sizes in stock.
- Infinite Edge will attempt to accommodate rush orders when possible. That being said we cannot define an exact rush lead-time available due to seasonal fluctuations.
- RUSH services incurs an additional fee of $7.50 per custom piece.
- DOUBLE RUSH service (fastest possible lead time) incurs an additional fee of $15.00 per custom piece.
- Stock items cannot be rushed
- We cannot be held responsible for shipping delays beyond our control.
IMPORTANT: Please let our team know the latest possible in-hands date so we can provide you every option we have available so you can receive your gear when you need it.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY:
- For new custom orders, the general minimum order quantity is 10 pieces of one design. Some items (such as face masks) have a
- Coaches polos/tees can be ordered at less than 10 if ordered with another 10 piece minimum item.
STANDARD REPEAT/FILL-IN ORDERS:
- For repeat and fill-in existing orders, standard lead times will apply, but these orders oftentimes are produced faster. Plan for the standard lead time or inquire about our Rush options for a guaranteed timeline.
- For Stock Items (i.e. screenprinted or embroidered items) – Additional fees will be accrued for quantities below 10.
PRE-PRODUCTION APPROVAL PROCESS:
- For custom orders and in an effort to reduce errors and ensure proper interpretation of the approved artwork files, the following procedure applies:
MINI: IE will take the vector artwork of the front, back and side of the product and display these pieces in the individual manufacturing pattern components such as body, sleeves, collar, etc. We will typically review this and internally approve or revise depending on the complexity of the design.
- Full Size Sample (FSS): These are high quality photos taken of the first produced custom product and are placed below the Mini on the Order Form. The Customer must review these photos and check for accuracy to the artwork and to the Mini before approving.
PRE-PRODUCTION SAMPLE ORDER:
- If you wish to purchase the actual pre-production sample (FSS) for an order, you may do so for the cost of the item + $50.00 shipping.
- For custom orders, production is typically 10-20 business days from the receipt of approved artwork, sizes and numbers completed on the order form and full payment. We will not ship your order until all these pieces of the order are received. Occasionally at peak times, production moves to as long as 20-30 business days but generally 20 business days is sufficient.
- Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for shipping and it is always a good practice to build some buffer in to your planning.