FOR CUSTOM ORDERS:
You will submit your artwork through our customizer, by email, or through a provided website form.
You will receive your mock-up(s) via email to review and/or approval.
Respond to the email with your revisions or approval. You have the option to schedule a call with someone from our team to discuss your revisions.
Without an email approval of the mock-up, the design will not move forward.
- By submitting your final mock-up approval to our design team, you agree to the following terms:
I verify that all lettering and/or word spellings, graphics, colors and content included in the approved mock-up are correct.
Infinite Edge is not liable for errors in a final product caused by any of the following reasons: misspelling, graphics, grammar, punctuation and the final appearance of colors.
Note: Art Mock-Ups are not to scale and are used for demonstration purposes only, as all sizing and placement of artwork, names, numbers, and logos as per our standard.
The colors displayed on your screen and shown on your own mock-up are not guaranteed to be a true match to the colors that will be on the finished product. The output of screen displays do vary between devices and will alter the color. We recommend using our sublimated fabric color swatch to truly gauge how the colors chosen will print.
ORDER CHANGES & ORDER CHANGE FEES:
Because customized products are personalized to your company and your customers, this means that once an order has been placed for production, we cannot make changes to the order.
All change(s) are subject to review. If change(s) are allowable and the mock-up has not been approved, IE will proceed with requested change(s). The fee for the Custom Order Change beyond that is $75.00 per order.
*NO changes will be allowed for Fill-In Orders. Design changes to an existing order become a NEW order at that point and the respective minimum must be ordered.*
DESIGN CONTENT STANDARDS:
IE's design team prides itself on the ability to deliver high-quality custom artwork designed to your team's unique taste. However, because IE's name and reputation are attached to every design we create or print, we have set certain standards for content. Infinite Edge reserves the right to refuse to produce artwork on the basis of content.
- The following are some of the categories of content which may cause a refusal:
- Offensive language, symbols or gestures
- Sexually explicit or suggestive content
- Racist or anti-religious content on themes
- The inclusion of copyrighted images
If your logo is rejected either by the art team or customer service, you will be given an opportunity to alter your design's content so that it can be produced. Though we will make every effort to inform you that we must reject such items as early in the process as possible, please note that these changes may increase design time.
- If you are providing a file for us and think some of the content may not pass, please bring this up with customer service at the time of order. This may prevent delays later.
COLOR & FABRIC POLICIES:
Infinite Edge is committed to providing the best quality items in the most offered color options to our customers.
Due to many variables with our factories worldwide, IE cannot guarantee exact fabric or color reproductions on any and all fill-in orders.
Due to different graphic materials and application processes, slight color differences may occur between the same colors used on different printing methods.
For example: A navy screenprint graphic may be a slightly different color than a navy full dye graphic.
We have taken great care in producing a color palette which matches, as closely as possible, the colors in our fabric(s). When these colors are printed as part of a gradient, they will sometimes not match as closely as a solid-color. When our art department sends you a mock-up please note that because of variations in display and/or printer settings it is impossible for us to be sure we are displaying an exact match. The color in your garment may or may not resemble the color on your screen or print out. Colors used in mock-ups are for display purposes only.
- Infinite Edge's colors are displayed on color swatches, both online and physical, are chosen specifically by the Customer and are confirmed with the Customer before the Order Form is completed. Unfortunately, customized items cannot be accepted for return for final color output not matching either the color displayed at the time of mock-up was confirmed, or not matching other items ordered. Please contact customer service if you believe that a named color was used in error. Our policy is to provide the closest color matching possible for our customers.
OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN ARTWORK:
Infinite Edge and its affiliated companies want to work with you to put your designs, artwork, and logos on the products you purchase from us. Any such designs which Infinite Edge prepares for you ("Artwork"), will be the property of Infinite Edge and will remain Infinite Edge's intellectual property even if you have paid a fee for our graphic design services. You ("The Customer") receive the Artwork for approval provided as JPG / PNG image(s) as it appears on goods purchased from Infinite Edge and not in an electronic vector format. Infinite Edge has the right to use the Artwork for any lawful purpose, including without limitation, for sales and advertising.
- If you ("The Customer") supply us with original and usable designs ("Designs"), those Designs will remain your property, unless you request changes to the Designs by our design team that significantly change the design. Such changes will result in the Design becoming Artwork owned by Infinite Edge. You ("The Customer") represent that you have all the appropriate rights to use Designs, logos, and graphics in which you provide to Infinite Edge, and you agree to be responsible for all costs or damages arising from a claim of infringement related to your Design. You will need to provide written proof of your rights to use any third party logo or trademark prior to Infinite Edge using such logos or incorporating such logos into your Artwork.